Monday, September 2, 2013

101. Get my license

August 26, 2013           , CA
I'm finally a licensed driver! I'm very proud of myself! Thanks to my mom and dad for teaching me, and my family and friends for never giving up on me. I know I get super lazy, but hard work pays off eventually. I was very nervous for my test, but it all worked out well in the end. My 7 mistakes during my driving test were all the same mistakes, but at different intersections xD I forgot to do traffic checks every time, but I passed! That's all I care about right now. I can't wait to drive next summer. I'm really looking forward to it too. I saw a random cat at the DMV that day, and my dad got me In-N-Out to celebrate. It was a good day. I get to check something else off my list now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment